Monday, December 6, 2010

Old Barns


Being a Realtor® I spend a great deal of time in my car. Over the past few years I have come to realize that I love seeing the old barns scattered throughout the East Tennessee area. Each barn is different. Some of them are very simple structures built only to serve a purpose and some are have very unique features and are very beautiful. Some are bare rustic wood and some are painted different colors that brighten up the countryside. Each barn has character and is beautiful in a a rustic sort of way. Although I have seen hundreds of beautiful barns I have not always been able to just conveniently pull over and take a picture of them.  Here are some of the barns that I have been able to capture along the way. Hope you like them too!
Corryton, TN
Spring Rain Corryton, TN


Bluebird Skies Luttrell, TN
Horse on a Rainy Day Corryton, TN


South Knoxville Barn in Spring

Summer at Turner Hollow Maynardville, TN








No comments:

Post a Comment